Clean Range Hood Filters with Hot Water and Dish Soap
Range hood filter plays an important role in your range hood ventilation system. It helps catch oil smoke in kitchens, purify the air and keep your kitchen clean. But after a long time of use, the range hood filters are blocked with greasy oil and may lose their effectiveness. Therefore, it is important to clean range hood filters regularly. These steps below will tell you how to clean range hood filters.
What you need
- Very hot or boiling water.
- Degreasing dish soap.
- Non-abrasive scrub brush.
- Paper towels or dish cloth.
- Remove the filters from the range hood.
- Fill a sink or bucket with boiling water. The hotter the water, the more effective.
- Pour in baking soda and dish soap. You can pour 1/4 cup baking soda into the hot water.
- Put greasy filters in water. Make sure that the filters are completely submerged.
- Keep the filters soaking for 10 minutes.
- Scrub the filters with scrub brush. You can add more dish soap to your brush if required while you are scrubbing.
- Rinse and dry. Rinse the filters in hot water or by flowing water. And dry them with a paper towel or clean cloth.
- Replace the filters. Put the filters back into the range hood.
In order to make range hood filters work well, you’d better clean the filters once a week or a month.
Range hood filter becomes dirty after a long time use
You can clean range hood filters by pouring soda and dish soap in the hot water
Clean range hood filter with a brush to get rid of the stain
Range hood filter becomes clean after the process of cleaning
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.