Perforated Grease Filter - Round, Hexagonal Holes
Perforated grease filter is usually used in range hood ventilation system for catching oil smoke and eliminating odor in the kitchen. Such grease filter has stainless steel, aluminum perforated surface, sturdy frames and reinforcing layers of metal carbon fibers inside. It is popularly installed in various standard range hoods in domestic kitchen, commercial kitchen, dining room for air cleaning.
Stainless steel perforated grease filter for catching oil smoke in range hood
- Perforated grease filter is made of top-grade stainless steel, aluminum steel. It has sturdy structure and is not easy to stretch, wear.
- High temperature, corrosion, rust, acid, alkaline resistance.
- Large oil holding capacity and air purification efficiency.
- Perforated grease filter is beautiful and practical.
- Easy to install with handles.
- Easy to wash.
- Long service life.
- Material: stainless steel 201/304 pad, aluminum alloy frame.
- Frame thickness: 9mm - 11mm.
- Technology: cutting, stamping and assembling.
- Rated air flow (CFM): 6.5 - 8.7.
- Filtering speed (FPM): 2110 - 2820.
- Filtering mesh layer: 3 to 6 aluminum mesh layers.
- Range hood filter size (W × H): 13-7/8" × 13-3/4", 8" × 8-1/3", or can be customized according to your requirement.
- Packing: each perforated grease filter is packed with carton box with foam inside to reduce the pressure then load onto the container.
Perforated grease filter is used on any standard range hood to stop grease from entering the exhaust duct. It is applied for domestic kitchens, commercial kitchens, dining hall in government, schools, etc.
Perforated grease filter has beautiful appearance and sturdy frame. The handle on one side is convenient for assembling and removing
Stainless steel perforated grease filters suitable for catching grease oil in range hood ventilation system
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.